Small Business Website: Case Study
View website: https://justbreathemanualtherapy.com/
Jeff is a licensed massage therapist and owner of Just Breathe Manual Therapy. Jeff contracted a developer to build a website for him on Webflow, but his business needs have grown beyond its capabilities. Jeff is a content creator with videos, blogs posts and articles published across social media channels and a number of sites in his niche.
Additionally, he is the co-host of Hands at the Table podcast with Bori Suranyi.
Jeff’s technology stack included:
- Mailchimp (ESP)
- Google Sheets (client management)
- Anchor (podcast hosting)
- Quickbooks (accounting)
- @gmail.com address (email)
- Website (webflow)
- Appointment booking (Calendly).
- Give Jeff an easy-to-manage website to promote his business.
- Allow new clients the opportunity to understand his offerings and get in touch with direct tie-in to Calendly, Mailchimp and Google Sheets.
- Develop a blog where Jeff can post regular content updates to his audience.
- Provide Jeff with a flexible architecture to build onto his site as his business grows.
- Give Jeff a Gmail address with his custom Domain.
- WordPress website hosted on FlyWheel
- Development and customization of theme and Home, About, Blog, Contact, Massage Therapy and additional content as needed.
- Mailchimp enabled forms integrated directly on the WordPress website
- Anchor embedding and podcast episode pages
- Ongoing support and training